Hydraulic Rams & Hydraulic Jacks Asia Pacific
Our rams are recommended for use in pushing off rear beads on earthmover wheels. They can be used for all large truck tyres and as a general purpose cylinder for mining and construction applications across Asia Pacific. With a maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi, they are designed for use in all positions. A coupler and dust cap are included with all models.
Benefits in using hydraulic jacks in mining & construction:
- The jacks operate at a pre-decided pressure so the jacking cylinder bore is somewhat bigger to explore the full capacity. Stable jacking requires a larger bore, rod and base plate, which can be achieved using hydraulic jacks.
- Any double acting jacking cylinders ensures that the person operating it has more control especially while it is descending. If the load tries to go down faster than the pump supplies oil, counterbalance valves are provided to ensure there are no overruns. The jack automatically powers down, and there is no way the load can be lowered by accident.
- Pressure relief valves in the hydraulic circuit, an air pressure regulator set the level needed for maximum lift, and an air pressure relief valve installed right after the regulator, ensures the best overload protection.
- Hydraulic components last way longer due to a better shelf life and usually don’t fail all of a sudden.
- Operation of hydraulic jacks is simple thanks to a toggle switch, which is a pneumatic valve situated away from load controls.
View our Catalogue
and choose the Hydraulic Ram or Hydraulic Jack that best suits your needs, including the AJ-30, AJ-506-B and AJ-1006 100 ton aluminium jack. Or if you prefer call us
on (0011 61) 07 3376 4155 or fill on our contact form
and we will be in touch shortly.
We supply hydraulic jacks and rams to all countries, cities and towns in Asia Pacific including: