Need a Haltec hydraulic jack or hydraulic ram in Bunbury? We recommend our rams for use in pushing off rear beads on earthmover wheels. Used for all truck tyres and as a general purpose cylinder in mining and construction applications. With a maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi and designed for use in all positions. Included with all models is a coupler and dust cap.
Haltec Jacks made of lightweight aluminium for easy handling and placing under the vehicle. Perfect for off-highway work across Western Australia. We have low-profile designs for use in confined places and an option that includes a “Shut-Off Valve”. This allows removal of the pump with the ram extended.
Benefits in using hydraulic jacks in mining & construction:
- The jacks operate at a pre-decided pressure. So the jacking cylinder bore is somewhat bigger to explore the full capacity. Stable jacking requires a larger bore, rod and base plate. This is achievable using hydraulic jacks.
- Any double acting jacking cylinder ensures that the person operating it has more control. Especially while it is descending. Also, if the load tries to go down faster than the pump supplies oil. Counterbalance valves ensure there are no overruns. As a result, the jack automatically powers down, and there is no way the load will lower by accident.
- The best overload protection
- Pressure relief valves in the hydraulic circuit
- An air pressure regulator sets the level needed for maximum lift, and
- An air pressure relief valve installed right after the regulator
- Hydraulic components last way longer due to a better shelf life and usually don’t fail suddenly.
- Operation of hydraulic jacks is simple thanks to a toggle switch. Which is a pneumatic valve found away from load controls.
View our Catalogue
and choose the Hydraulic Ram or Hydraulic Jack that best suits your needs. Including the AJ-30, AJ-506-B and AJ-1006 100 ton aluminium jacks. Call us
on (0011 61) 07 3376 4155. Or if you prefer fill out our contact form
and we will be in touch shortly.
We supply hydraulic jacks and rams to all suburbs in Bunbury.